Thursday, February 5, 2009

In the Beginning...

This is a blog dedicated to keeping up with the Jameses... in particular, two young boys named Nathaniel Lawrence James, and Rhett Timothy James. How this blog came about is, in a way, a dedication of this blog. A bit more than a year ago, a friend of Kevin's had his first son, who they named Gibson. I am not close with Kevin's friend, but man do I love reading about Gibson! I realized that those little stories that happen day to day make you feel close to someone, and I now feel close to a little boy I've never met, whose parents I barely know. Why? Because I keep up with his day to day on the blog.

So, it occured to me that I have lots of friends and family who might be interested in keeping up with Nate and Rhett. If you received an invite to this blog, you're one of them. I'm going to try to post lots of pictures, and talk about the little, funny things from day to day. That will be my next post. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment